Mike Mearls and Jeremy Crawford invited us to visit Wizards of the Coast to talk about Player’s Handbook 2. Ed’s been playing in a weekly 4th Edition campaign since… well, since before the poison rules were set in stone, so we weren’t going to give up a chance to get a peek at the next core release for Dungeons & Dragons.
Listen to learn how you can win a copy of Player’s Handbook 2.
Want to learn more about Player’s Handbook 2? Read on…
- Atomic Array: Episode 018: Player’s Handbook 2
- Game Cryer: Player’s Handbook 2 Review
- Gnome Stew: A Veteran GM’s Take on GMing and the PHB2
- Critical Hits: The Avenger
- Campaign Mastery: The Barbarian
- Uncle Bear: The Bard
- Critical Ankle Bites: The Druid
- Kobold Quarterly: Review: Player’s Handbook 2
- The Core Mechanic: The Invoker
- Flames Rising: The Shaman
- Stupid Ranger: The Sorcerer
- Musings of the Chatty DM: The Warden
Drop by Wizards of the Coast today!
There is a lot more to Dungeons & Dragons than we could fit into this one episode. Feel free to ask questions, or leave a comment on the site. You can also share Atomic Array with a friend, or contact us directly. In fact, we’d love to hear what you think about Dungeons & Dragons. Tell us what you like (or don’t), and what you’d like to see from Wizards of the Coast in the future.
Did you enjoy this episode? Please leave a comment, and share it with others. Consider subscribing so that you will get future episodes delivered to you - you won’t have to remember to download each one.