After the largest open playtest in RPG history, and over two years in the making, the Pathfinder RPG is out! Jason Bulmahn, lead designer at Paizo Publishing, joins us to celebrate. We also speak with James Jacobs and F. Wesley Schneider about ‘Council of Thieves’, the first Pathfinder Adventure Path using the new Pathfinder RPG system.
Ed’s Pick: The Cage
Rone’s Rant: “Bad Samaritans”
Want to learn more about the Pathfinder RPG?
- Atomic Array: Pathfinder RPG (Atomic Array 029)
- Pen & Paper Games: Final Rules Review
- Gnome Stew: What Pathfinder Brings to the Table
- Atomic Array: Episode 011: Pathfinder
- Mad Brew Labs: Lost the Dragon, but Found my Path
- Nerdage: Pathfinder Adventure Path
- Questing GM: Path Finding Into Pathfinder
- RPGAggression: Interview with Greg Vaughan
- The Tome Show Presents: Second Darkness (Chapter II)
Drop by Paizo Publishing today!
There is a lot more to the Pathfinder RPG than we could fit into this one episode. Feel free to ask questions, or leave a comment on the site. You can also share Atomic Array with a friend, or contact us directly. In fact, we’d love to hear what you think about the games you’re playing. Tell us what you like (or don’t), and what you’d like to see on the Array in the future.
Did you enjoy this episode? Please leave a comment, and share it with others. Consider subscribing so that you will get future episodes delivered to you - you won’t have to remember to download each one.