Kobold-in-Chief Wolfgang Baur comes back on the Array to talk about what you can find inside the latest issue of Kobold Quarterly. We also spoke with contributing authors Tim Connors and Joshua Stevens about their articles.
Special Discount For Atomic Array listeners:
Subscribe to Kobold Quarterly for only $10!!!
Discount Code: “Atomic”
We wrap up our CthulhuTech give away, and tell you how you can win a free subscription to Kobold Quarterly.
Want to learn more about Kobold Quarterly Issue 8? Read on…
- KQ8 Editorial: New Voices
- Game Cryer: Review by Bill Bodden
- Kore Dice: Interview with Cartographer Sean Macdonald
- RPGAggression: Interview with Publisher Wolfgang Baur
- d20 Source: Unleash Your Battle Cry
- The Core Mechanic: Review by Jonathan Jacobs
- Atomic Array: Episode 015: Kobold Quarterly 008
Drop by Kobold Quarterly.com to pick up your copy today!
There is a lot more to Kobold Quarterly than we could fit into this one episode. Feel free to ask questions, or leave a comment on the site. You can also share Atomic Array with a friend, or contact us directly. In fact, we’d love to hear what you think about Kobold Quarterly. Tell us what you like (or don’t), and what you’d like to see from Open Design in the future.
Did you enjoy this episode? Please leave a comment, and share it with others. Consider subscribing so that you will get future episodes delivered to you - you won’t have to remember to download each one.