The latest issue of Kobold Quarterly is full of monster goodness. Kobold-in-Chief Wolfgang Baur joined us to talk about what you can find inside the “Magazine of Kobolds and Dragons.” Mr Baur wasn’t our only guest, though. We also tracked down contributing authors Richard Pett and Ben Macfarland to rap about their articles.
This may be Issue 7, but it’s an issue of firsts. From 4th Edition to Pathfinder compatible content, Kobold Quarterly is changing and morphing into an indispensable tool for every GM and player.
Visit Kobold Quarterly: Kobold Quarterly.com
The City of Lost Children
We wrap up our Thousand Suns give away, and tell you how you can win one of two $20 gift certificates good at the Kobold Quarterly store.
* * * * *
Want to learn more about Kobold Quarterly Issue 7? Read on…
- KQ7 Editorial: Fair Games or Fun Ones?
- Dungeon Mastering.com: What everybody ought to know about rogues
- Jonathan Drain’s d20 Source: Powder Burn: Firearms in Dungeons & Dragons
- Gnome Stew: Troy’s Crock Pot: At Full Gallop at the KQ Carnival
- Ogre Cave: Interview: Stan!
- Musings of the Chatty DM: Adventure Prep: Of Airships, Feys and Player Input
- Atomic Array: Episode 009: Kobold Quarterly 007
Drop by Kobold Quarterly.com to pick up your copy today!
* * * * *
There is a lot more to Kobold Quarterly than we could fit into this one episode. Feel free to ask questions, or leave a comment on the site. You can also share Atomic Array with a friend, or contact us directly. In fact, we’d love to hear what you think about Kobold Quarterly. Tell us what you like (or don’t), and what you’d like to see from Open Design in the future.
Did you enjoy this episode? Please leave a comment, and share it with others. Please consider subscribing so that you will get future episodes delivered to you - you won’t have to remember to download each one.