What can we say about The Dresden Files Roleplaying Game? It’s only one of the the most anticipated RPGs of the last few years. Built on the foundation laid by author Jim Butcher, this game allows you to star as the central figure in your own Dresden-based novels. Yes, please!
Needless to say, we jumped at the chance to talk with the creators. In this episode, we sit down with Lenny Balsera (Lead System Developer), Fred Hicks (Publisher), and Ryan Macklin (Lead Project Developer).
Ed’s Pick: Cast a Deadly Spell
Rone’s Rant: “High Definition”
Also Mentioned: NeonCon - Come to Las Vegas this November and compete in the Iron GM Regionals. You could win a FREE trip to Gen Con Indy 2011, to compete in the finals! Click Here To Register Use promo code AA10 and get $20 off the cost of your badge!
Want to learn more about The Dresden Files? Read on…
- Atomic Array: Episode 047: Dresden Files, Vol 1: Your Story
- d20 Source: Welcome to The Dresden Files
- Dice Monkey: The Dresden Files Roleplaying Game
- 3.5 Private Sanctuary: PS0140 - Flavour - Backstories
- Emerson’s Bookshelf: City Creation and Cooperative Play
- Gnome Stew: Werewolves and Harpies, oh my!
- Atomic Array: Episode 048: Dresden Files, Vol 2: Our World
* * * * *
Feel free to ask questions, or leave a comment on the site. You can also share Atomic Array with a friend, or contact us directly. In fact, we’d love to hear what you think about the games you’re playing. Tell us what you like (or don’t), and what you’d like to see on the Array in the future.
Did you enjoy this episode? Please leave a comment, and share it with others. Consider subscribing so that you will get future episodes delivered to you - you won’t have to remember to download each one.