If you listened to Episode 13, you know that Ed’s a big fan of CthulhuTech. It’s been a little over a year since we featured its Lovecraftian Mecha Monstrosities on the Array, so we invited Matthew Grau, from WildFire, to come back on and give us an update on how the game’s changed.
Want to learn more about CthulhuTech? Read on…
- WildFire: CthulhuTech Quick-Start Rules
- Atomic Array: Episode 013: CthulhuTech RPG
- Mad Brew Labs: CthulhuTech: The Game That Almost Wasn’t
- Critical Hits: When Horror Meets Awesome: CthulhuTech
- Kore Dice: Interview with CthulhuTech’s Mike Vaillancourt
- Stargazer’s World: Review: CthulhuTech
- Stan!: The Stars Will Be Right
- Arcane Underground: The Saga of CthulhuTech (Updated)
- Atomic Array: Episode 040: CthulhuTech
- The Village Barbarian: Review: CthulhuTech Core Book
- Dice Monkey: Review: Vade Mecum
- Blog of a new RPGer: Review: Dark Passions
- Stargazer’s World: Review: Damnation View
- allgeektout: Review: Mortal Remains
- A Terrible Idea: CthulhuTech Wants To Eat Your Face
- The Spirits of Eden: Review: Vade Mecum
- Creatively Anomalous: Review: Dark Passions
* * * * *
Feel free to ask questions, or leave a comment on the site. You can also share Atomic Array with a friend, or contact us directly. In fact, we’d love to hear what you think about the games you’re playing. Tell us what you like (or don’t), and what you’d like to see on the Array in the future.
Did you enjoy this episode? Please leave a comment, and share it with others. Consider subscribing so that you will get future episodes delivered to you - you won’t have to remember to download each one.